
I’m so not ready to be back at work today. I want more time in Virginia – just enjoying the company of fun people! The drive was SO worth it – I miss them – it’s such a fun bunch! And I even got back home in enough time (no real traffic) to relax and unpack – not just walk in, drop everything at the door and fall into bed.
Turns out that I was on the Inner Loop of the Beltway when I thought “All the tight turns at high speeds make me feel like I'm driving in a video game!” The beltway is awesome when there is no traffic – ok, MY side had no traffic – the other direction was at a crawl.
Turns out that I was on the Inner Loop of the Beltway when I thought “All the tight turns at high speeds make me feel like I'm driving in a video game!” The beltway is awesome when there is no traffic – ok, MY side had no traffic – the other direction was at a crawl.
We had a gorgeous day at the La Grange winery with fabulous conversations followed up by taking the party to The Hay.
I made new friends – “You’re so cool, ZzzZZZzzz”. By the next morning I was Z-bot and it shifted to Zebra at one point. Tee-hee.
Manass-ass....You want some Dumbfries with that?
“He was standing there, being all Latvian”
“Oh ja – After Eight dinner mints!!” (I found a wrapper in the backseat of my car Monday morning)
“All our kinky stuff involves dill.”
What’s the past tense of tweet? *snicker* I now have that word in my head every time I tweet.
“I had to lick him – he’s new!” I blame the entire “you have to lick it before you stick it” chat about the GPS suction cup thingie that somebody *cough* Matt *cough* started.
You can’t out rock star Audrey – there is no way – don’t even try!!!
I made new friends – “You’re so cool, ZzzZZZzzz”. By the next morning I was Z-bot and it shifted to Zebra at one point. Tee-hee.
Manass-ass....You want some Dumbfries with that?
“He was standing there, being all Latvian”
“Oh ja – After Eight dinner mints!!” (I found a wrapper in the backseat of my car Monday morning)
“All our kinky stuff involves dill.”
What’s the past tense of tweet? *snicker* I now have that word in my head every time I tweet.
“I had to lick him – he’s new!” I blame the entire “you have to lick it before you stick it” chat about the GPS suction cup thingie that somebody *cough* Matt *cough* started.
You can’t out rock star Audrey – there is no way – don’t even try!!!










1 comments:
no traffic on the beltway? NOPE> Don't think that exists ;)
Post a Comment