As you all know, I am a fun aunt to many, many kids. Well, the newest addition that won't be here until September has just given his mom quite the complication.
Please go here and leave her some love and words of encouragement.
She is one of my oldest (as in long time, not age-wise) and dearest friends - we don't get to see each other much and I miss her oodles.
Since I don't have the medical degrees to help, I am offering what I have - a hug, a distraction, a person to vent to and a shout out on the web.
Hugs, hugs and more hugs - sorry that I can't do it in person, Ishkabibble.
3 years ago









2 comments:
*hugs*
Thank you so much for that.
... and who you calling old? You're a year older than me!!! ;)
Welcome! (and old is a bad, bad word!!)
Post a Comment