It's a movie quote but it's so true.
"She never would have looked at me the way she did at him."
I never want to be on either end of that phrase.
Then you take my phrase “if you love them, you love them warts and all”. It just sums it up for me - you find their quirks endearing.
I have been fortunate to have that in my life – someone who found all my talking endearing. Someone who would listen to me read the recipes off the box just to hear me talk. Someone who would go out of their way to make me laugh, but they didn’t need to do much. Someone who found me adorable 1,010% of the time. Someone who totally "gets" me.
Something that just naturally flows – I'm not sure that that will ever be recaptured but I don’t want to settle for less. I know that the possibility exists. Settling for anything else would be stupid.
3 years ago









2 comments:
because you deserve it :)
Thank you! And so do you!!
Post a Comment