I have completed the annual winter tradition – dent, crack or somehow break a rim during the winter. Ugh – aluminum rims suck. I have been so careful not to hit any potholes, but then suddenly BANG - bubble in tire, I go to get it changed and "Voila!" I need a new rim. Seriously – time for another car…..
Every one that I like is either too expensive (even pre-owned), has a bad report from Consumer Reports or is part of the division that would be closed if the auto makers get their bail out money.
I know it’s not supposed to be an emotional decision, but I spend a lot of time in my car…grumble, grumble, grumble.....
3 years ago









1 comments:
This is not a fun winter tradition to have :(
I agree that it is SOO totally an emotional decision when buying a car!!! This is a major purchase that you will have for years, and of course spend LOTS of time inside it!
Post a Comment