Thursday, January 15, 2009

Because You Can-Can...

Life revolves around Shoprite - no family event is complete without a trip there - and there is one big event that we can't miss - The Can Can Sale!! (I am actually bummed that I don't have one closer!)

KFold - I had to find it after our chat, I just could not resist....no "Ooo-la-la" guy though!

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

we got one in balmy Bristol. I can take you if you'd like ;)

BeeOhVee said...

Awww... you need the Ooh la la guy. In his little painter's smock and hat, with his little french mustache.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

It's funny how years later, I still know all the words to the jingle!

Anonymous said...

They changed the ShopRite near my dad's house to a Price Chopper or something stupid like that.

And I remembered all the words to the jingle too!