Friday, January 30, 2009

More Random Facts

So, over in the land of FB, I had people tag me for the “25 facts meme” – having already done the “16 facts meme”, I felt compelled to add more facts so they wouldn’t get jipped. And of course I had to post it here!

17. I want to learn how to play the bagpipes.

18. I’m a freak about having milk not spoil – it is the last thing that I pick up at the grocery store and then it’s the first thing that is brought in and put into the fridge.

19. My politeness sometimes backfires – example - I will smile and nod along about your camping story, but I can’t hear you over the band – I don’t realize that you switched the topic to wife swapping since you knew that I couldn’t hear you until you say something really off color.

20. I learned how to play Mah Jong a few years ago and miss being able to play with the Crack Bam Bitches once a week.

21. Of all my celebrity interaction, my favorite has been having Jim Belushi sing to me as he used the mall bathroom - “Hey mall girl….I’m taking a leak….”

22. I have already had my dream job, but if money and time and everything else didn’t matter, I would be a Disney Tour Guide.

23. Three part trumpet harmony always gives me goosebumps.

24. Even though I enjoy documenting life’s events, I did not get into scrapbooking until about 4 years ago – mainly because I knew that I would end up spending way too much money on scrapbooking stuff.

25. I fully believe in karma – I have seen it in action way too many times to ignore it

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Being a Disney your guide would be awesome! One of these days I want to learn how to play mah jong. Mom knows and there is a co worker of hers that wants to learn too :)

Dizzy Vizzy said...

I have my own set - I can teach you! It's like a combo of poker, scrabble and Phase 10!