Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goals....

I realize that I haven't done the "these are my goals for 2009" post - I'm not really planning on doing one either......I have a list of places that I want to go in life and concerts that I want to see - if I get some done this year, then great! (seeing Andre Rieu would be awesome since he is touring the states this year but the $400 tickets are a bit overwhelming)

My 2009 plan is to spend time doing things with the people that I enjoy spending time with......

3 comments:

Chele76 said...

wanna go skydiving with me???? :)

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Oooo! That is one of the things I want to try before I die! (even though doing that may kill me - lol)

BeeOhVee said...

Aaron told me I had to go skydiving before we got married. Because he'd worry too much.
:-(

But he doesn't need to know I went until after the fact. :-)

I'd be in for jumping out of a perfectly sound and working plane.