Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Can't Quit You....



What is it about you that makes me say "Hi baby!" whenever I see you? You put a smile on my face, your horsepower is just perfect for me and I can now be mistaken for a vampire because of you.

I still love you but the end is coming near. I wish that you and I could stay together, but too many things are going wrong and it is just a smarter move to trade you in......I don't know if your replacement will make me feel this way......maybe that's why I haven't really been looking too hard when I know that I should be....

4 comments:

BeeOhVee said...

Oh nooo... I can totally understand your quandry.

It's hard to part with such a great car. The car runs surprisingly well at high speeds, the seats are heated, you can fit just about anything in the trunk and still manage to close the lid and then there are the little headlight wipers. And on top of it all, Edward drives a similar Volvo (though not in the movie).

Sigh... let me know if you need moral support when you have to do the deed.

I too was going to trade in the baby but decided to stay with him for just a little longer (about another year). Though Aaron would prefer that I get a different brand, damn it all to hell, I WILL just get my car's big brother, the S60. So, in case you don't go for one of your car's siblings, you can always ride in mine.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Yay - someone who understands - LOL - of course you would, you have the same car!!! And thanks, I know that you won't look at me funny if I pet the headlight wipers....

Chele76 said...

and a futire volvo owner? ;-) I am SO going for the C70 convertable as my next purchase :)

BeeOhVee said...

Oooh, the C70 is such a pretty car. Now that's a car that I would end up petting.