Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Heart My Instrument….

Geeking – totally geeking – I got my grubby little paws on the new Instrument recording – YAY!!! (ok, you really can’t grasp my enthusiasm)

Thanks D! And oh yeah, I feel special!

Now I can play “I Still Love You” over and over and over and over again and then belt out the song again - once I decipher the proper lyrics (not the ones that I had interpreted). Some people (*cough* Tam *cough*) who used to mock me for singing along now love the song too. Yay! (see - a different level of enthusiasm from the beginning statement)

I highly recommend going to see them live – check them out – dates for upcoming gigs are posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's damn catchy. But so much better live.

And... it created another Instrument fan! Seriously, she heard it in the background when we were on the phone today - so I pointed her to their MySpace page - and now she's all "I want to come to Connecticut with you!"

So, Dizzy, when's my polka lesson?

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Step, together, step, hop....

Or in Latvian - Solis, pielikt, solis, lekt...(insert Chief Leaf yelling at the boys for jumping like grasshoppers after each phrase)