Haven’t shown the spoils of Therapy Tuesday in a while, so…5 boxes of Kashi breakfast bars – on sale for $2.75 - $2 off coupon (had 5 coupons)
2 bottles of Ocean Spray Cranberry juice – on sale for $1.99 – coupons - $1 off from manufacturer & $1 off from Target (had 2 of each)
2 bottles of Coffee Mate – on sale 2 for $3 – coupons - $1.50 off from manufacturer (had 2)
Tidy Cats deodorizer stuff - $2.14 - $1.50 coupon from Target mailer
Total = $4.40
Saved $21.68
Time it took to figure out the deal – 2 minutes reading one website
Time spent printing coupons – 5 minutes
Guess what I will be eating for breakfast for the next 2 months/bringing to someone’s ski chateau! LOL.











3 comments:
you impress me. I *need* to get better at this. I thought I had done good with spending $2.50 on the coffeemate! lol
mmmm i LOVE my coffee lately. Myst be that chestercoffepot2000.
I bow at your awesomeness!
Well, I can't really take credit for all of it - I followed her directions - attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment