AWESOME! I love it. Yeah, I'm one of the comercial watchers too. I prefer it when there's a team I like in the game but when that options isn't available, I will watch for the commericals and the side betting that usually takes place.
For those of you that wonder what goes on in my brain, miss the sparkle or just wonder what I'm up to.....here I will share the randomness of my mind.....all the real secrets will stay in my paper and ink journal......
2 comments:
AWESOME!
I love it. Yeah, I'm one of the comercial watchers too. I prefer it when there's a team I like in the game but when that options isn't available, I will watch for the commericals and the side betting that usually takes place.
oh, they play a game? Yea, I totally never watch it. I am ALL about the commercials and an excuse to party :)
Post a Comment