Sorry Harry Potter - I have not forgotten you - I have been dazzled by Twilight.....but this picture brought you right back to the forefront of my mind....Hello Daddy Malfoy....
I sometimes favor the movie villians - I loved Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham when I was in high school. (but why a spoon, cousin? Cuz it's dull you twit, it'll (long drawn out English accent here) huuuuhrt more!)
Daddy Malfoy is my current favorite - so deliciously evil....
For those of you that wonder what goes on in my brain, miss the sparkle or just wonder what I'm up to.....here I will share the randomness of my mind.....all the real secrets will stay in my paper and ink journal......
2 comments:
Such a bad man... so... hot.
I sometimes favor the movie villians - I loved Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham when I was in high school. (but why a spoon, cousin? Cuz it's dull you twit, it'll (long drawn out English accent here) huuuuhrt more!)
Daddy Malfoy is my current favorite - so deliciously evil....
Post a Comment